Our Core Value
FPI is committed to providing a legal forum to promote the responsible use of all foodservice packaging.
FPI will be recognized as the leading authority on foodservice packaging in North American by the industry and its value chain partners, stakeholders and others.
FPI seeks to
- Encourage the responsible use of all foodservice packaging through promotion of its benefits and members’ products
- Serve as the voice of the industry to educate and influence stakeholders
- Provide a legal forum to address the challenges and opportunities facing the foodservice packaging industry
… in a cost-effective and transparent manner for members.
- Advocate for the interests of the industry, including the responsible manufacture, distribution, use and disposal of its products
- Collect, maintain and disseminate accurate facts and science-based information related to the industry and its products
- Communicate the value and benefits of foodservice packaging to internal and external audiences
- Promote members’ products and identify potential new business opportunities
- Offer compliance and develop technical services
- Bring together customers and suppliers
Converters and supplier members pay dues based on their companies' sales in North America of/to foodservice packaging according to the following schedule:
|$9 million and under||$4,400|
|$10 – $19 million||$6,600|
|$20 – $29 million||$9,350|
|$30 – $39 million||$12,250|
|$40 – $49 million||$15,000|
|$50 – $74 million||$17,750|
|$75 – $99 million||$23,500|
|$100 – $499 million||$28,750|
|$500 – $999 million||$34,500|
|$1 billion and over||$40,000*|
*plus $2,500 for each additional $500 million over $1 billion.
Foodservice distributors and operators/retailers are not required to pay dues.
Potential converter and supplier members, please contact Natha Dempsey by email or phone at (571) 255-4212 for more information on FPI membership, to sign up for a FREE trial membership or for a membership application.